Tank Carrier Services was founded in 2004. We began with four tractors and four five-axle trailers hauling slack wax from Sarnia to The International Group’s refinery in Scarborough, Ontario. Since then we have expanded our operations and now operate across Ontario, Quebec and the US Northeast with over 60 tractors and 125 trailers. We continue to rapidly expand our fleet to serve our customers.
Our goal at TCS is customer satisfaction. This requires us to provide service that conforms to our customer’s requirements. Our minimum customer service standards were designed to ensure that everyone in TCS has a clear understanding of what it takes to consistently deliver excellent service.
Our customer service delivery system is our ongoing opportunity to enhance, and continuously improve, the results we achieve for our customers, our drivers and owner-operators and our shareholders.
- Dispatch knows exactly when our customer requires delivery
- Dispatch knows what equipment is required and all service requirements using information from our customer profiles
- Clean, safe, environmentally sound facilities
- Clean trucks inside and outside
- Clean and uniformed drivers
- Trucks that perform reliably with zero defects during their work periods
- Zero defect customer service episodes by drivers
- Zero defect customer invoicing
- One hour response to customer inquiries
- 24-hour customer service failure response